Resort website >
CSIF is the majority owner of the company, which manages and maintains the infrastructure in two of the oldest ski resorts in Bulgaria – Pamporovo (established in 1933) and Chepelare.
Thanks to the investment efforts of CSIF JSC, the infrastructure in one of the oldest ski resorts in Bulgaria meets all modern requirements for safety and comfort.
- Pamporovo Resort has 30 km of slopes for northern disciplines, 37 km of slopes for alpine disciplines, 9 ski lockers, a ski school with over 70 highly qualified instructors.
- The capacity of the facilities is 13,000 people per hour. The nine lifts and the seven chair lifts provide a quick and convenient transfer for skiers.
- The total length of the ski slopes in the ski area "Chepelare" is 13.6 km, and on the ski roads - 3.3 km.
- Pamporovo AD is the owner (in Mechi Chal - Chepelare) of the lift infrastructure with a capacity of 2500 people per hour.
- The ski areas in Pamporovo and Chepelare are connected by a shuttle bus line.
- The company has built a new artificial snow system in order to provide excellent skiing conditions throughout the ski season.